Fiona will be two months old on Wednesday, and I can finally say that I am starting to enjoy parenting. There are definitely still rough moments and days (I will be really glad when Will no longer has a night class), but the good is outweighing the bad. I thought I would share some of my favorite things about Fi... And yes, some if them are things only a parent could love!
Her expressions:
She has started smiling and has this little smirk that I think will mean trouble one day. My heart melts though when she smirks while I am nursing. She does a one eyebrow raise and an oh expression when she is surprised, and furrows her brows when Will gives her kisses. And she gives us the evil eye when we put her in her car seat.
Her noises and smells:
I swear she has the smelliest and loudest toots ever. Will and I decided to start playing a game called "was that you or the baby?" Her other noises like her coos and grunts are much cuter and just as funny. She is also the loudest eater ever...she gets this from Will.
Her actions:
She loves kicking, hates tummy time, and thoroughly enjoys staring at lights and windows...like pretty much all babies. Most the time she will fall asleep in the car or stroller, but will fight sleep the rest of the day, ugh! (She does sleep at night, thank goodness!) She also has to have her hands in her face at all times, and will eat her fingers when she's hungry. Oh, and she can now roll to her side!
And her nicknames:
Jazz hands
Tooter
Squirmer
Stinker
Little stuff
And now for the pictures...which is what you wanted in the first place.






No comments:
Post a Comment